Last revised: 14 March, 2019
1. Using Services
3. Collected Information
We do not collect any information that may identify Your personal Information without your permission. We may collect the information provided or generated whenever the User (You) use Our services, We may also obtain information about you from third party sources.
We may collect personal information in the following ways:
- We may collect information that you provide to us, including, but not limited to the name, email address, mailing address, phone number, alias, password and photo used by you as an identifier of your account, such as when you create an MyHostWallet.com Account.
- Account Registration. To create an account on MyHostWallet.com, you must provide us alias, email address and password.
- IP address to identify the session. We may collect information about your Internet Protocol ("IP") address to identify the session.
- Performance and Log Data. Our servers automatically record information created by your use of our Services, which may include information such as, but not limited to, your IP address, browser type, operating system, location, device and application IDs, and search terms.
- Google Analytics. We use Google Analytics in Our Services. For more information about Google Analytics and its "do not track" policy, please visit https://www.google.com/analytics/terms/us.html
4. Protect Your Information
Without prejudice to Our efforts on protection of Your information nothing herein constitutes a warranty of security of the Wallet, and You agree to transmit information at Your own risk. Please note, that the Wallet does not guarantee that Your information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of Our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
5. Use of Information
We do not sell, exchange, transfer, or give your personal information to any party outside from our Services for any reason except as set forth below.
- Send information and updates
- To provide customer support
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- Gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- Help you to regain the access to your account in case of lost devices or forgotten password.
We will share personal information with law enforcement or other third parties if we:
- are compelled to do so to comply with any applicable law or legal process;
- believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to prevent physical harm, illegal activity, or harm to the rights, property, or safety of MyHostWallet.com or others.
6. Retention of Information
Your Interactions and Content on Our Services. We may store any information about your interactions on our Services or any content created, posted or shared by you on our Services (e.g., pictures, comments, support tickets, and other content) as long as necessary after the closure your account for the establishment or defense of legal claims, audit and crime prevention purposes.
7. Children's Privacy
We do not knowingly request to collect personal information from any person under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
8. Transfer Of Information
The information which is no longer identifiable is eligible to be transferred to and to be shared with the third parties such as without limitation Our services' providers or advertising partners.
9. Contact US
If there are any questions regarding this Policy or feedback related there to You may contact by emailing us at email@example.com.